Technical & Engineering Recruitment Consultant
Sector: Technical & Engineering
Salary: Competitive salary DOE
Incentives: Disclosed at interview
Are you an Engineering Recruitment Consultant with a proven background with a focus on Contract roles? Our client, a well-established, highly respected specialist in the market, wants you to join their expanding business based in Newcastle.
They are leaders in the Manufacturing, Technical and Engineering sectors in the UK, with a global reach.
They are proud of their principled approach to recruitment; delivering the highest standards in service with integrity. Their candidates and clients matter and that care underpins their ethos.
This is an excellent opportunity to forge a recruitment career with a growing organisation which invests in the development of its people.
• Demonstrate sound recruitment experience in the Engineering sector
• Evidence success/achievement as a 360 recruiter
• Be a highly motivated, ambitious career-oriented Recruitment professional working to the highest standards
• To be part of a growing, successful team in a highly respected recruitment brand
• To develop professionally; training opportunities, career advancement and reward for hard work
• Opportunities to work from home
• Highly competitive DOE + bonus
• Core hours: 8.30 - 17.30
• Holidays: 25 days
• Free parking
Marian on 07971 225 323 / email@example.com.
All applications will be treated confidentially.