Education Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20k - £30k basic
Incentives: Uncapped commission
Our client is an established, independent Education Recruitment business
Are you an EDUCATION RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT who can demonstrate a sound sales/recruitment background? Or, do you have a proven record in another recruitment sector with the skillset transferrable to Education?
Joining this business in Tyne & Wear is the opportunity to move your career on and be a key part of the success in an inclusive, 'fresh' working environment. They invest in people, leading the way in offering the highest standards in service provision in the Education Recruitment market. They want you to develop personally and professionally.
As an Education Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Evidence a sound recruitment background; not necessarily in Education
- Demonstrate recruitment/sales ability
- Develop business by relationship building; candidates and clients
- Be ambitious and reflect the ethos/vision of the organisation
- Consider management as a future goal
- Take guidance and constructive instruction
Salary Package includes:
- Salary: Highly competitive DOE + commission i.e. £20k - £30k basic + uncapped commission
- Holidays: 30days inc. Bank Holidays
- Opportunity for career development in a supportive environment
- Realistic targets
- Hours: 7.30 - 4pm (autonomy and self disciplined working is supported)
- Free parking
Marian on 07971 225 323 / email@example.com.
All applications will be treated confidentially.