Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Sector: Technical & Engineering
Salary: £20,000 - £35000 DOE
Our client, leaders in Engineering, Technical, Finance & Commercial, are looking for a Resourcing Business Partner to work with some of their key clients. You will be the primary interface between the business, clients, and permanent staff & contractors.
With the support of Recruitment Consultants, you will be responsible for the end to end recruitment experience for both clients and contractors, managing the full life cycle of recruitment for new contract resources, from role approval through to offer & acceptance
This is a key role that requires a responsive, client-facing individual who will be viewed by their clients as a trusted partner, allowing for a strong culture of best practice and continuous improvement you will be required to adopt some client practices and have the capability to identify and implement alternative processes to achieve the best possible experience for both clients and contractors.
Skills and Experience
• Demonstrable experience in a high volume/paced recruitment delivery role
• Educated to degree standard
• Have a passion for business and have the ability to build a strong network
• Knowledge of the whole permanent & temporary recruitment life cycle
• Proven problem solving ability
• Committed to customer services excellence
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Strong & confident interpersonal skills
• Positive, approachable and flexible attitude
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Computer literate
• Excellent written and verbal communication
A competitive salary of £20,000 - £35000 DOE, plus bonus
Marian on 07971 225 323 / email@example.com.
All applications will be treated confidentially.