Engineering Trades & Labour Recruitment Consultant
Sector: Engineering Trades & Labour
Incentives: Competitive pay + commission
Are you a 360 Recruitment Consultant with a proven background perhaps in the Industrial, Driving, Manufacturing sectors?
Our client, a well-established, highly respected specialist in the market, wants you to join their expanding business based in Newcastle.
They are leaders in the Manufacturing, Technical, Engineering, Trades & Commercial sectors in the UK, with a global reach.
They are proud of their principled approach to recruitment; delivering the highest standards in service with integrity. Their candidates and clients matter and that care underpins their ethos.
This is an excellent opportunity to forge a recruitment career with a growing organisation which invests in the development of its people to join their successful team
• demonstrate sound recruitment experience in your sector
• evidence success/achievement as a 360 recruiter
• be a highly motivated, ambitious career-oriented Recruitment professional working to the highest standards
• to be part of a growing, successful team in a highly respected recruitment brand
• to develop professionally; training opportunities, career advancement and reward for hard work
• opportunities to work from home
• Salary: highly competitive DOE + bonus
• Core hours: 8.30 - 17.30
• Holidays: 25 days
• Free parking
Marian on 07971 225 323 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated confidentially.