Business Development Recruitment Consultant
Sector: Commercial / Engineering
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, negotiable
Incentives: Lucrative commission structure
Are you a Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record? Do you know that you have an invaluable recruitment/sales skillset?
Our client, a well-established, highly respected generalist in the market, wants you to join their expanding business based in County Durham. They are leaders in Automotive, Manufacturing, Commercial, Engineering, Trades and other sectors.
They are proud of their principled approach to recruitment; delivering the highest standards in service with integrity. Their candidates and clients matter and that care underpins their ethos.
This is an excellent opportunity to forge a recruitment career with a growing organisation which invests in the development of its people.
• demonstrate sound recruitment experience and evidence Business Development ability
• evidence success/achievement as a 360 recruiter
• be a highly motivated, ambitious career oriented Recruitment professional working to the highest standards
• enjoy working in a busy, successful sales/recruitment team
• demonstrate ability to prioritise task, show resilience and flexibility
• build and sustain relationships with clients
• to be part of a growing, successful team in a highly respected recruitment brand
• to develop professionally; training opportunities, career advancement, mentoring and reward for hard work e.g. sales incentives
• Salary: highly competitive > £25k DOE + lucrative commission structure.
Marian on 07971 225 323 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated confidentially.