Recruitment Compliance Administrator
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Sector: Temps – General
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 per annum
Incentives: Career opportunities
Our client, a leading independent education agency, urgently require 2 Compliance Administrators for their busy team.
Previous experience is not necessary, however previous administration experience is essential.
• Attention to detail
• Works well under pressure
• Demonstratable experience in prioritising workload and the ability to multi task
• Good interpersonal skill
• The ability to use own initiative
• Chase compliance for new starters which will include right to work check, authenticating certificates, processing DBS and chasing references
• Assist Recruitment Consultants with pre-employment checks for new starters
• Screen & telephone Candidates and arrange face to face interviews
• Clear packs to confirm candidates are eligible to commence employment
• Place advertisements on Job Boards and search for applicants
• CV formatting and updating documents on portal systems
• Lead on spot checks and Audits
• Update and input candidate information on their CRM
• £18000 - £23000 per annum
• Fast paced, exciting office environment
• Career opportunities
Louise on 07852 513 695 / email@example.com.
All applications will be treated confidentially.