Secondary Education Recruitment Manager
Salary: Highly competitive
Incentives: Commission DOE
Our client in London wants a billing Secondary Education Recruitment Manager to join them; leading a small but successful team.
This is a busy independent growing business in the Education sector, progressive and looking to attract a Recruitment Manager wanting career progression and the challenge of motivating and mentoring their team.
• have a proven background in Education Recruitment; Team Leader/Branch Manager experience
• be motivated, show initiative
• show market/industry knowledge
• be resilient, hard working and adhere to the highest standards of service delivery
• salary; highly competitive + commission DOE
• ongoing professional development
• incentives (if targets achieved) holidays, shopping vouchers, paid time off and others...)
Marian on 07971 225 323 / email@example.com.
All applications will be treated confidentially.