Sector: Education and General Recruitment
Salary: DOE £18k - £25k + commission
Incentives: Opportunity for career development
Would you like to be an Education Recruitment Consultant?
Our client is an established, independent Education recruitment business.
This is a great opportunity if you a proven record in another recruitment discipline and would like to transfer to the Education sector? OR are you - an EDUCATION RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (Primary, Secondary or SEND)?
Join this Newcastle based team and be part of the success in an inclusive, 'fresh' working environment. As an Education Recruitment Consultant -
• evidence a sound recruitment background; not necessarily in Education
• demonstrate recruitment/sales ability
• develop business by relationship building; candidates and clients
• be ambitious and reflect the ethos/vision of the organisation
• Salary: DOE £18k - £25k + commission >
• Opportunity for career development in a supportive environment
Marian on 07971 225 323 / email@example.com.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Refer a colleague
You could also earn £300 by referring someone else for the role. If they are successfully placed in the role, we will pay you £300 when that person has successfully completed their probation period. What could be simpler?