Engineering/Industrial Branch Manager
Sector: Engineering / Industrial
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, negotiable
Incentives: Lucrative commission structure.
Are you a Recruitment Branch Manager with a proven track record in the industry, ideally, from an Engineering or Industrial background?
Our client wants you to join their expanding business based in County Durham.
This is an excellent opportunity to forge a recruitment career with a growing organisation which invests in the development of its people. to head up a successful team in the County Durham area within a well established business in the North of England.
• demonstrate sound recruitment management/team leader experience
• evidence success/achievement as a 360 recruiter in the Engineering/Industrial sector
• be a highly motivated, ambitious career oriented Recruitment professional working to the highest standards
• enjoy working in a busy, successful sales/recruitment team
• demonstrate ability to prioritise task, show resilience and flexibility
• Salary: highly competitive £25k - £30k DOE + lucrative commission structure.
• to be part of a growing, successful team in a highly respected recruitment brand
• to develop professionally; training opportunities, career advancement, mentoring and reward for hard work e.g. sales incentives
Marian on 07971 225 323 / email@example.com.
All applications will be treated confidentially.